Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No snow in our forecast FINALLY

I finished this just this past weekend, we had a forecast of snow into Wednesday and another batch Thursday to Friday but we were spared! I started this after the first fall, coincidence?

Of course it is!


My next project is 1/4 of the way done, may be completed by this weekend.

We hit a local thrift shop today, I was very good, we donated a cart full of boxes and I left with less than 10 items for eBay. Not that I don't have thousands of items waiting to be listed already (not an exaggeration) but I do LOVE the hunt!

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute!

    I take it that you found some good stuff! That's great!

    We got more of that white stuff today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Sharon, I know Anna was getting more snow as well. Even Donnie is sick of it! He wants to play outside but he said it is too cold for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! I've never been able to work on counted cross stitch, because I don't have the patience to do it. I know how difficult it is.

    The snow around here is finally melting away. We got to 50 degrees today - Hurray! Maybe tomorrow we will be able to sit out on the varandah for a while.

    Take care.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete