Saturday, June 5, 2010

For whom the bell tolls - don't ask, it wasn't for me!

So I was sitting here getting ready to do some eBay work when I heard the rain that has been threatening all day finally coming down.

Over the raindrops, I heard a sweet sound, music! It was not any ordinary music, oh no, this was the music of the ice cream truck!!! We had just come home from a nice lunch out where I had apple crumb cheesecake, we have a pint of Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream in the freezer yet I heard the music and in true Pavlov-style reaction, I was ready to bolt outside in the rain and flag that truck down!!

Something made me stop for a second and listen closer...to the sound of the neighbor's radio. No ice cream truck :(

2 comments:

  1. Our Ice Cream truck plays Christmas Carols. How weird is that???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! You just HAVE to come visit! I didn't know you were doing this! Small world!

    ReplyDelete