Tuesday, August 27, 2019

One more for the road!

Since I rediscovered that Blogger is still around and that I have an account, I feel like I have found a new friend I can chat with about the incidentals of my day.

Sure, even though that 'friend' is only myself, it is just nice to have a place I can chat without judgement, a hand-gesture indicating 'get to the point' when I have only spoken literally five words, and where I can let my mind wander without fear.

What do I hope to gain from this experience?

The ability to fall asleep faster and then to stay asleep.

Image result for sleep

My mind does not shut-off. I wake myself up with all sorts of nonsense. Sometimes there are some great ideas for the shop, the home, etc. But usually it is just something that could have waited to pop-up in my mind in the morning or even better, never! 

Yes, this is yet another distraction for me but it may help me regain some focus.

I am not writing this for anyone but me - here's to hoping this gets me going in the right direction.

I feel the last two days have been very good as I accomplished a few things. Small accomplishments to most but for me, it is a start.

RA, sciatica, fibro and all the other things I have been diagnosed with, screw you! I'm getting myself back on the road to 'get 'er done'! 

After all, slow and steady won the race.

So - on your mark, get set and GO!

Image result for get er done

No comments:

Post a Comment